Fixed Fee Subdivision

One of the most common complaints we hear from our clients is that the subdivision process can be overwhelming. In this page we have highlighted a typical subdivision process to show you exactly how a subdivision works and also what services Chester will provide to you along the way.

We are excited to be able to offer you this fixed fee subdivision rate and look forward to working with you.

  • Get in Contact

    The first step is to give us a call or fill out contact page so that we can assess your site

  • Topographic Survey

    We will come to your site and take the required measurements. Generally there is a 2 week lead time from the initial phone call to this phase. But let us know if you have additional requirements.

  • Scheme Plan

    We will liase with you to devise a plan for your subdivision.

  • Planning Report

    We will prepare a planning report in order to lodge a resource consent to Council.

  • Civil Engineering Report

    We will prepare a civil engineering report (land development report) including stormwater mitigation. This will be lodged with the planning report as part of the resource consent application.

  • Civil Engineering Drawings for Resource Consent & Construction

    We will prepare Civil Engineering Drawings for Resource Consent and Construction this includes Earthworks Sediment & Erosion Control Retaining wall profiles and design Shared driveway Public wastewater Public stormwater Water Supply

  • Lodgement of consents applications (Resource Consent, Engineering Approvals, Building Consent)

    We will prepare and lodge the relevant consents and applications for you. Note that this excludes the council fees associated with lodgement.

  • Civil Construction Monitoring of the physical works

    We will provide civil construction monitoring of the physical works.

  • As-built Plans of the public works and utilities as required

    We will provide as built plans of works as required to be submitted to Council for approval.

  • Section 223 Application

    Before certificates of title can be issued for the new allotments granted subdivision consent, applicants are required to submit a Survey Plan to the Council for certification under section 223 of the Resource Management Act 1991 (RMA)

  • Section 224 Application

    Prior to certificates of titles being issued, applicants are required to obtain a 224C certificate from council, being councils signoff of all subdivision conditions.

Frequently asked Questions

The easiest way to get started is to fill out this contact form. We can then get in touch with you to discuss your individual requirements.